All cash payments must be USD through Paypal or by points on DeviantArt.
If you have any further questions please email all concerns at email@example.com
You may also note me on deviantart @ CharmChi
- Regarding USD via Paypal : Full payment must be sent within 48 hours of sent invoice. If payment is not received, the slot will be canceled and you will have to request again. Paypal fees are included in the invoice.
- Regarding Points via Deviantart: Please wait until I have opened up a commission widget specifically for your request. You will have 48 hours to pay through the widget. If payment is not received , the slot will be canceled and you will have to request again. Deviant art feeds are included with the price widget.
Rules for Ordering
- - Please do not order when slots are full.
- - If you are ordering more then one piece of artwork. You must fill out separate commission forms !
- - Please use the form provided to order. DO NOT NOTE ME
- - If you'd like me to send you WIPS of your commission throughout the process, please let me know in your form.
Chibi || $10.00
Bust || $10.00
Half Body || $15.00
Full Body || $20.00
Flat Color ( unavailable )
Chibi || $15.00
Bust || $15.00
Half Body || $20.00
Full Body || $25.00
Chibi || $20.00
Bust || $20.00
Half Body || $30.00
- - Fill out the commission form and wait for a confirmation email/note about being accepted. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 4-7 days your request has been denied.
- - Once the commission has been accepted you will receive a paypal invoice on which you will have 48 hours to pay.
- - Once the payment is received, the drawing process will begin. You will then receive a sketch WIP of your commission. This is where you may ask to make changes etc until it is 100% to your satisfaction. If you require more WIPS please notify me upon receiving the sketch.
- - Once the commission is completed, you will receive a note/email with the completed image as well as a download option. You will have 72 hours to save this image, not all commissions will be uploaded to deviant art. If you have any concerns or color changes to make you may let me know and I will accommodate to them. However pose changes as well as adding additional characters are not permitted. This suggestion should have been made in the sketching process.
- - In such cases where I cancel your commission slot, you will be entitled to a full refund. Refunds will be made through paypal. If at any given point you have not received your refund, please note/email me immediately and you will be compensated for.
- - In such cases where I have already started your commission you will only be entitled to a partial refund. To be considered for a partial refund, an email or not must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org including reasoning and/or complaint, customer name, and invoice number, all exactly as printed in the respective commission invoice. Partial refunds will only be considered if the “line art” stage has not yet begun. Customers do not have any rights to save, and/or alter, and/or use any sketches or work in progress images if a refund has been granted. You will be compensated for 85% of the price originally paid.
- - A partial refund will NOT be considered in the rare case that a customer is not 100% satisfied. There is no compensation or editing for miscommunication during the sketching, lining, and coloring stages, or once artwork has been completed. To help ensure customer satisfaction, the option to request a work in progress image is provided to the customer.